- The Town of Kluczbork
- Accessibility statement
Contest of the website
This is the official statement about service availability www.kluczbork.eu:
- Compliance with standards
- Service complies with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WCAG 2.0 level AAA.
- The service is compatible with the guidelines and recommendations of the European Union contained in the plan eEurope 2002 for public administration services.
- The service is compatible with HTML 4.01.
- Navigation Help
All pages include a search box.
The text of links is chosen in such a way that as far as possible be understood even outside the context of sentences in which they occur.
All images and graphics presentation include alt attributes with a description. Page does not contain purely decorative images in the HTML code.
- Software associated with the availability
- Intelligent Web Reader, the screen reader (called. Screen reader) for Windows
- JAWS screen reader (called. Screen reader) for Windows. There is time limited trial version.
- Window-Eyes screen reader for Windows. Polish version is delivered by ECE
- Home Page Reader, another screen reader for Windows. There are temporary demo versions.
- Lynx, a free text-only browser for blind users recommended using Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only browser is recommended for users with low bandwidth links.
- Opera graphical browser has many characteristics associated with the availability of web pages, eg. To scale text and graphics, styles user, do not download images from the like. Free download version; available on Windows, Macintosh, Linux and other operating systems.
The statement is based on the document http://www.mimas.ceti.pl/dia/ and may be distributed under the same principles.